Wednesday, November 10, 2010

The Update

All is well.  My research paper has been kicking my ass, but I finally got the day off tomorrow for Veterans Day to catch my breath.  Here's some updates.

  • 4 days, 20 pages.  Yowzah.
  • One of the guys at the dinning hall told me last month that I'm gaining too much weight, and now he always gives me my plate back with half of it covered in vegetables (which would be okay if the vegetables here were real food).  However, I've figured out that if I wear gym shorts to the gym, he'll think I've been working out, and let me eat french fries without too much harassment.  The other day he told me I'd look good either way.  Thanks, bud.
  • I can do Monday and Tuesday New York Times crossword puzzles pretty consistently now.  Wednesday-Fridays are a gamble. 
  • There are officially holes in all of my shoes.
  • It was cold here for less than a week.  Now, it's gone back up to 60º on the reg.
Boring post. Mostly I just wanted to share the thing about my friend at the dining hall.  Hope all is well with you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment