Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Going Abroad Should Not Be As Hard As Real School

So it's 4:26 AM, actually the second night in a row that I've been up at an ungodly hour working on homework.  I have to continue writing (I've got to finish a policy memo on why I think Republican Tim Pawlenty can with the presidential primary in 2012 and eventually the election, even though he's a prat), but I wanted to note two things:

  • I'm sitting in a quiet room in the library.  The sign outside the door says "Speak Softly," and someone wrote underneath "and carry a big stick."  Love American/DC.
  • I'm sitting across from the men's restroom, and it's 4:30 in the morning, so I decided that I could probably get away with using the men's room instead of walking around to find the women's.  Urinals are gross.


That's all for now.  More news on class and life later.

No comments:

Post a Comment